We have Trek Farley 6's in stock now at Europa Cycle & Ski. This is only the first of our "fat bike fleet" which should start trickling in now over the next month or two.
The Farley 6 is Trek's entry into the fat biking world. The Farley 8, which we will also have, will be Trek's top of the line fatty for '14/'15. The 6 is a great bike, and calling it "entry level fat bike" is really an insult. Check out the features to see why.....
- Trek hydroformed aluminum frame and fork with the Convert rear through axle and braze ons for racks front and rear and even fender mounts!
- Bontrager "Hodad" tires which are 26 X 4.0 and really are that big.
- Rims are Sun Ringle' "Mulefut" 80mm wide with cut outs.
- Race Face crankset, 2X- with 30mm pipe spindle, outboard bearing bottom bracket
- Shimano XT Cluth Type rear derailleur with a 10 speed cassette.
- Avid Elixir Hydraulic Brakes
Stay tuned for more fat bike announcements coming soon!!